Friday, February 27, 2009

The Science of Relations

We're heading out in a few hours on a cross-country drive to Winterset, Iowa where we will be staying with my identical twin sister's family.

They don't have internet (by choice) but what they do have is five children, all being CM educated at home, one log cabin, 25 acres, three horses, two creeks, one pond and are within comfortable driving distance of my other four siblings, including one brother who is married to my husband's sister.

I'll take lots of pictures and look forward to reading your posts upon our return March 16th. Hopefully, I'll have lots of CM-inspired ideas to add to my blog as well!

Peace and Blessings!

4 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Oh, sounds absolutely lovely!!

Jeanne said...

I can't wait to hear about all your experiences on your return. "Haste ye back" We'll miss you!

Jeanne

laurie said...

You are missed . . . . enjoy the journey!

Jeanne said...

Welcome home!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Jeanne