Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Everyone is meeting at Golden Acorn Homeschool where Becky is hosting the current edition of the Charlotte Mason blog carnival.

I'm afraid you will have to start without me. It is mother's turn to practice "the act of knowing" as I prepare for a (physical) workshop I will be giving tomorrow evening on Charlotte Mason's approach to poetry at Chapters, our local independent bookstore.

I am so very looking forward to a relaxing and inspiring read of all the new Charlotte Mason posts!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

My goodness - you are one impressive lady!! Is this what you want to use my blog for? You're welcome, of course - in fact it would be an honour!

I do so wish I could be there to listen to you in person...

Jeanne said...

Just wondering how your workshup went...We've been praying for you!