Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vinni Puh - a favorite in our home.


In hopes that you would still like to hear more about our Russian-American Growing Ground -- known as home for short -- I'm treating everyone to our beloved Vinni Puh. Of course, no one can replace E.H. Shepard's Winnie-the-Pooh, rather one's heart expands to allow in another bear of little brain - even if he is brown, speaks Russian, and eats as much sweetened condensed milk as he does honey.

Gather the kids and enjoy! Pam pa ram pa ram pa pam pam tram pa paa. Trum pu rum pu pum pum tram pam pa!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Can you just wait while I grab my hot chocolate? I'll be right back!

Erin Neiner said...

So how did I miss that you started a new blog??? ;) We really, really do need to go out for coffee, don't we! :) It's wonderful, Richele, really! What a source of direction, instruction, ideas, experience! You are paving the way for many!!! ANd how cute is little Vinni Puh? :)