Monday, August 16, 2010

Well said.



Max: Are we running errands today? I'd really like to wear this around town.
--

Luca: Remember the cheese with holes in it that they make in Swissconsin?
--

Max: Mom, do you think we could watch a movie today?
Mom: Really, it's such a beautiful day. Why don't you go outside and conquer the world or something?
Max (excitedly): Oh, wow, thanks for the reminder Mom! I had almost forgotten I wanted to do that. Hey, Luca!!!
--

Luca: You'll never guess what!! I heard the grass was greener on the other side so today I actually went there!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Kids almost always say it best...love it!

Melissa said...

Oh my word, I Love it!!!!!
Made me grin big-time!

Jeanne said...

So glad you're a scientific answer Maxie... Eh?

juliecache said...

precious. cherish these times.